Sunday, February 24, 2008

Still Life

This is a 2 page vertical layout with 12" papers. I recieved a package of new papers from the A2Z company and was utterly inspired. The swirls of bold color reminded me of a sketchy painting by Picasso and a vase of flowers needs a table which then reminded me of Matisse. So I based by self-portrait still life on the works of those great masters and had an incredible blast with the whole process.
The other products used were: Hambly (chandaler), Micheal's Stores Inc.(ribbon),My Mind's Eye (tabelcloth pp), Prima (bling crystals), Creative Imaginations (Black ornate frame. I hope you enjoy. TFL
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

8 comments:

Charlotte Cramer said...

Gosh Amy!!!! This is an Awesome LO and truly a piece of art work!! I love it!! I really hope you frame this one!!!! Great Work!!!!! :)

Jen Sue Wild said...

Amy this Rocks !! You truly inspire me..

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhhhh that layout is so cool!!!!

Smiles,
Wendy

Amy said...

I totally love this LO!! You amaze me everytime! AMM is soooo lucky to have you!

http://angeladaniels.squarespace.com/ said...

Oh wow! I love your work! I totally see the Matisse in there! =)

Heidi said...

Hello Amy! I just wanted to stop by, say hello, and welcome you to Craft Critique! Your creations are amazing and I look forward to working with you! This page is beautiful!

ohradiogirl said...

That is one cool card! I'll look forward to working w/you and seeing your work on Craft Critique!

JgWM said...

Hi, thanks for taking the time to welcome me on AMM. I am from Florida and my name is Gayle. Decided to check out your, because I love the design and color that you use in your work. Thanks for sharing with us. I just started my own blog and I love your photo. I have not posted a picture yet and my friend told me that she is going to take my photo. Cute Idea. Such inspiration!!! Thanks, Gayle